Terms and conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 10/052020
Please read these Terms completely which is owned and operated by Masks4AllIreland This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to registering as a requester of masks from the Masks4AllIreland project
Checking the box on the registration form confirms your understanding and agreement to their terms, conditions and requirements.
The contact information I supply in registration is true and I certify that it is true and correct I am aware that a cloth mask will not completely stop the wearer from transmitting the virus, but these masks will help because of their design elements and their capability to have non-woven filters enclosed and changed daily.
The requester agrees to:
- Utilise the masks within the organisation setting as disclosed upon registration
- Not sell masks to a third party received from Masks4AllIreland
- Agree to allow the project to use any photos taken upon handover or that you send to the project for the purpose of the Masks4AllIreland project
- Respect all measures necessary to protect themselves when receiving material packs from Masks4AllIreland, handing over masks to requesters or fellow sewers etc in line with Covid 19 best practise and the regulations as stipulated at that time by HSE in Republic of Ireland or NHS in Northern Ireland.
- Only use contact information attained through Masks4AllIreland solely for the purpose of activities related to Masks4AllIreland
Changes to This Agreement
Masks4AllIreland reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. You will be notified when assessing your sewers account that there have been modifications and will be asked to reconfirm your acceptance of these changes.
Only if you agree to this agreement by ticking the box will you be able to register as a requester or in the case of subsequent changes be able to continue as a registered requester.
Registration and membership
- Registration allows all a Requesters to access their account on the Masks4AllIreland Website. If a requester decides to cancel their registration, access will stop.
- Registration as a requester is at the sole discretion of the project administration and it reserves the right to refuse membership
- If you have any issues with the conduct of a Masks4AllIreland project member or the masks that you have received please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a member of Masks4AllIreland, when conducting any work on behalf of the project, you will be deemed to be a representative of this project and as such agrees to conduct themselves in a business-like manner. A complaints procedure is available to all linked to Masks4AllIreland
- No failure or delay by either party in exercising any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Suspension and Termination of membership
- Masks4allireland reserves the right to suspend the requesters access to the Website in the event of complaints from other sewers or requesters, and such complaints would constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Data protection
- The contact details entered upon registration to Masks4AllIreland will be added to our data base for contact and marketing purposes. Details will be deleted if you delete your account or upon closure of the project.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland as relevant. Disputes arising herewith shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland as relevant. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to register as a member of the Masks4AllIreland project.
Limitation of Liability Legal Advice necessary Contact Us If you have any questions about this Agreement